Cindi has been in the fitness industry for 30 years. She is a former tri-athlete and tennis player, and fitness has always been a major focus in her life. She has worked for IDEA, YMCA, Gold Gym International, Kaz Gym and she taught group fitness to Alabama Power employees and at various corporate locations. She also helped train the Auburn University Dive Team and coached youth baseball and soccer.
- Ace Personal Trainer Certification
- AFAA Group Fitness Certification with Water and Cycling
- Les Mills: BodyStep, BodyPump and RPM
- Body Training Systems: GroupStep, GroupRide and GroupPower
- Balanced Body University Pilates Reformer Certification
- FiTour Certifications: Boot Camp, Spinning and Group Fitness
- SCW Certifications: Pilates, Senior Fitness and Water Fitness
- Red Cross CPR Instructor
- Kinesis Certified Trainer
- Yoga 1 and 2 Certified
"I have a great family and we enjoy outdoor activities together like hiking, fishing, zip-lining and and spending time at the beach. I have a fantastic husband, Scott and we have two sons, David and Will. David is 20 and is a student at Auburn University and participates in soccer, Campus Crusade and his fraternity. Our youngest son is Will, 16, who is a student at Vestavia Hills High School. Will is involved in wrestling, soccer and Church of the Highlands Switch."
~ Cindi Glenn